Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Assisting Positions Offered
 Photoassist.co.uk - assisting and photography jobs : Assisting and photography jobs : Assisting Positions Offered
Message Icon Topic: Info for advertisers(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
Duncan
Admin
Admin

Online Status: Offline
bullet Topic: Info for advertisers
    Posted: 12 February 2007 at 11:42am
Please feel free to advertise any assisting positions on here - but before you do you please ensure that your post doesn't contravene the guidelines set out in the 'Guidelines for Work Experience' note in this forum.

Please also bear in mind that, like it or not, adverts are bound by employment law and, as such, can't be gender, race, or age specific. I appreciate that certain shoots might demand a very specific type of assistant, but the law's the law and any vetting that you choose to do outside of skills/experience/expertise cannot be initiated via this forum.

All messages are moderated first - if for any reason yours still hasn't been made live after a day or so please drop me an email at the address below - chances are I've just not seen it...

Your message will be kept on the forum for a maximum of two weeks, when it will be removed. If you still haven't found an assistant by then and would like the message to stay on the page for longer, please email admin@photoassist.co.uk. Likewise, if you'd like a message removed before the two weeks are up, please let us know.

Finally, please don't forget to mention your location and/or the location of the work.

Thanks

Edited by Duncan - 30 March 2011 at 11:06am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version