Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Assisting Positions Offered
 Photoassist.co.uk - assisting and photography jobs : Assisting and photography jobs : Assisting Positions Offered
Message Icon Topic: If you have problems logging in or regist(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
Duncan
Admin
Admin

Online Status: Offline
bullet Topic: If you have problems logging in or regist
    Posted: 03 August 2007 at 8:52am
I've been emailed with login problems so many times I thought I'd post an announcement about it...

• Firstly, you should be aware there are two registration systems - one for the forums (ie via the link at the top of this page) and one for the main assistants listings (ie via the Members Lounge link on the left)
  • If you are just registered for the forums, you will need to register separately as an assistant (via the register link on the left) if you wish to appear in the main assistant search feature.
  • If you are registered as an assistant, you no longer need to register separately for the forums. You have to initiate this though by logging in to the members lounge with your assistant username & password and (while still logged in) click on the Forums link, which will automatically create a forums account for you with your assistant username and password. You will then be able to log into the forums in future either via the login at the top of the forums page or by first logging into the members lounge and then clicking on the forums link.
  • Clear? I hope so!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version